We are delighted to announce that the online registration for IUMRS-ICA 2021 is now available. IUMRS-ICA2021 provides an Early Bird Registration Fee until
August 6(FRI), 2021 August 31 (TUE.), 2021 September 17 (Fri.), 2021 in order to generate discount rates of the registration fee to those who are highly interested in the conference.
Hybrid Conference Registration Fee
|Registration Fee||Category||Early-bird Registration
|Regular / On-site Registration
(Sep. 18 (Sat.) - Oct. 8 (Fri.), 2021)
|Domestic||Full Registration||USD 700||USD 800|
|Students||USD 300||USD 350|
|International||Full Registration||USD 350|
- Due to the COVID-19, IUMRS-ICA 2021 will be held both an off-line and on-line conference this year.
International attendees can join the conference via online platform in real-time.
- One registration covers one abstract only.
- Only Full Registration registrants can submit the paper to the journal.
|IMPORTANT NOTE||Each registration with the payment is entitled to only ONE presentation. Author's registration and the payment should be completed no later than September 17 (Fri.), 2021; otherwise the abstracts will be withdrawn from the final program and the proceedings publication.|
Method of Payment
※ By Credit Card
- VISA, MASTER, JCB, and AMEX card are acceptable.
- (For Korean): Please note that your monthly credit card statement will indicate the payment you made to Duzon.
- (For Foreigner): This payment method is provided by Eximbay(Billing descriptor: EXIMBAY.COM) and is billed as www.eximbay.com
※ By Bank Transfer
- Please make the bank transfer to below account specified. (Sender’s name MUST BE identical with registrant's name.)
- All bank remittance charges are to be paid by registrant.
- In order to confirm your payment, please send the remittance slip via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (+82-42-472-7459).
- Secretariat is to send a confirmation email of the registration within a week from receipt of the full payment.
|Account Holder||The Materials Research Society of Korea|
|Bank Name||KEB Hana Bank|
|Bank Address||35, Eulji-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea (KEB Hana Bank, Head Office)|
|Branch||Samseong-yeok Banking Center|
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- For cancellations of your registration, a written request must be sent by email to the Secretariat (email@example.com).
- All bank service charges are to be paid by the registrant.
Cancellation / Refund Request term Refund Notice received Before Aug. 6, 2021September 17, 2021 USD 50 deduction from the registration fee Notice received After Aug. 7, 2021September 18, 2021 No Refund
If you have any questions regarding your registrations, please feel free to contact us.
- Julie Son (Ms.) / A-Young Kim (Ms.)
- Tel: +82-070-4901-8075 / +82-070-4901-8068
- Fax: +82-42-472-7459
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org